As of late, I have learned...
• That the Monster Jam is one of the best places to people-watch of all time. Good thing my son wore camo, or he would have stuck out like a sore thumb.
• That sometimes doing an online class like this one is just what you need for some renewal.
• That binge-reading this book in less than 24 hours was completely worth it.
• That nothing makes me feel like more a failure on a weekly basis than trying to fold a fitted sheet.
• That taking my 93 year old grandma to a Clemson basketball game means that she prays for over half of the game as the Lord is the only one who can pull the Tigers through (and that the refs just had it “out for our boys” in more ways than one).
• That James and the Giant Peach was an excellent first chapter book for a 3.5 year old (but the movie was an especially bad idea).
• That daily success can sometimes be measured in how quickly you can pick up 1000 small beads that your toddler dropped on the floor, before your dog can eat them.
Around the web, I am loving:
• The amazing spiritual discipline of wearing better pants - I completely agree.
• Ever sync your goals with Scripture?
• I need to repeat these 15 promises over and over
• The funniest thing I have seen on the web this month
• This surprisingly good recipe that is oh so healthy
Looking forward to and hoping to accomplish these things in February:
• Continue working on 2 new Glowing Local journals
• Second flight with the little guy to visit family
• Finally get to this book that has been on my to-read shelf for 3 years?
• My first Influence Network group get together!
• Play more chess with the hubby
What do you have planned for February? Learn anything good in January?